The Frances Warde Towers Apartments at Saint Mary Home is located on the private, spacious grounds of The Mercy Community campus in West Hartford, CT. It's the perfect setting for older adults to maintain their independence in a supportive, supervised living environment.
Offering one-and-two room efficiency apartments with no endowment or entry fees, Frances Warde Towers provides independent living combined with the peace of mind that comes from knowing staff is on hand should an emergency arise.
Our moderate rental rate includes three daily meals, housekeeping, utilities (excluding phone and cable) and laundry and maintenance services.
We also offer:
- Planned social, cultural, educational and recreational activities
- Outpatient and day services designed to allow older adults to remain in their apartment for as long as possible while taking advantage of on-site clinical and therapy services
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Catholic and ecumenical services, including daily Mass
- Nursing staff on site 24 hours a day
- A private bathroom, kitchenette and emergency nursing call system in each apartment
- Furnished apartments available upon request
- Availability of the full continuum of support services, including skilled and sub-acute nursing services, adult day care, outpatient rehabilitation, physician services, podiatry and a dental clinic
Licensed by the State of Connecticut, and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), The Frances Warde Towers Apartments at Saint Mary Home deliver a decided difference in the quality of our services. Contact Maryann Loveland at 860.570.8285 or email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about the Frances Warde Towers Apartments at Saint Mary Home.